Thursday, September 8

Are we really so busy to be aware about happenings of our environment


I was talking to my friend, who is AVP in one of the leading KPOs, and I just told him about google buying out Motorola's phone division. I was surprised that he didn't know about it. He told me that he is too busy to check on news....

I faced this problem with students of MBA students, who were so much ignorant about current happenings, but i realised that same goes with experienced professionals as well, who are so ignorant about various happenings in our environment. Hence i decided to update the news updates on my blogs...


Hope, my blog readers get the value addition through these news updates.

Regards,

No comments:

"JEEV" - Jeev in hindi means a living being, and jeevs write his blog under this name, because he writes it as a living being, for other living beings, specifically for people in corporate world. Through this blog he wants to provide resources for everyone to make their work life easier.

Jeevs feels as living in a cocoon and looking forward to fly high as a butterfly, in the sky of knowledge.

easeworks||::||easeworks|blog